If you are looking to perform a sustainable building project, we can help develop solutions that make sense for you. We can help cut through the "greenwash" that you may be experiencing from vendors and installers.
In some cases, we have advocated going "Beyond LEED™" with an integrated approach to achieve real performance from a green building project. Greening a project is not a simple matter of chasing points in a prescriptive grading system, but a deeper effort to make the best investment in the building, without regard to a plaque on the wall. Although we are supporting members of the USGBC, we often advocate a common sense approach to evaluating options on the building by looking to perhaps be LEED inspired, without all of the paperwork and cost associated with the certification process. We recommend investing the savings that you would have been spent with us on a paperwork into deeper energy conservation that will continue to pay dividends in future years.
- Energy Efficiency and Utilization
- Mechanical systems
- Rebate Incentive Processing
- Energy and Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Electrical systems
- Building Envelope Systems
- Application of alternate technologies or techniques with above systems
- On site renewable energy for heating and electricity
- Rainwater harvesting
- Product selection recommendations
- Other items that you or your representative request of EBM
- Green Roof designs
- Our holistic approach has included identification of invasive species, as well as recommendations for habitat preservation.
- Water and Vapor Management
- Humidity control
- Temperature control
- Owners Representation
- Rate analysis and utility programs
- Electricity, natural gas, and fuel commodities
- Vendor/performance contractor assessment and review
- Operations and maintenance programs
- Facility master planning